Psychology essayStill looking for someone you can trust your psychology essay writing? The specialists from this writing service will gladly help you. The offer their clients the best writers and the best prices, as well.
About Green Tea & Charcoal
Long known for its healthy, therapeutic, stress-relieving benefits, manufacturing engineers have incorporated the innovative use of Green Tea to eliminate harmful odors associated with the production of chemical foam products. It also is hypoallergenic.
Activated charcoal has been used for many years to eliminate the harmful effects of dangerous and harmful elements in the bedding industry. Back2Sleep uses activated charcoal that is made from coconut husks as part of our Evergreen story. Granule activated charcoal is embedded into the fabric of the ticking to absorb harmful odors and act as a purifying source. Activated Charcoal kills certain bacteria and because of its drying characteristics, helps fight mold and mildew. It will not rub off, wash off, or wear off.
A Well-Proven Technology
The medical industry has long known the benefits of charcoal as an odor absorbing medium. Charcoal is used for filtering liquids and gases from their harmful elements. Activated charcoal fabric is the latest technology in gaseous odor absorbency. It actually has the carbon imbedded into the fabric. Then when the textile is formed, it is in every part of the structure. Other carbon types are less effective. Granular charcoal is made of granules of carbon. They can be displaced so the entire structure is not active. Or if the granules are secured with adhesive, the surface area is not totally active because the adhesive covers the granule.
Activated charcoal cloth was originally developed by the British Chemical Defense Establishment as a highly-efficient filter medium for protection against nerve gas and other highly toxic vapours that might be used in chemical warfare. This is the reason for its outstanding advantage as a decontaminating material in commercial air and water purification applications.
- ACC is 100% activated charcoal produced in a flexible textile. This process is more effective than any granular form of activated charcoal due to the higher internal surface area. The granular charcoal cloth is so much more effective per unit area in removing known agents; the thickness of the cloth can be significantly effective as well. Charcoals are widely used to adsorb gases and liquids.
- The huge area of charcoal gives your mattress countless bonding sites. When certain chemicals surface, they attach to the surface and are trapped. Activated Charcoal is a well proven technology.
- Scientific research in both Asia and the west is providing hard evidence for the health benefits long associated with Green Tea.
- The Chinese have known about the medicinal benefits of green tea since ancient times, using it to treat everything from headaches to depression
- Back2Sleep uses coconut charcoal only so trees are not destroyed in the charcoal process making this innovation a 100% by-product!
- In addition to the eco-friendly nature, coconut charcoal is known to have much stronger absorbing / filtering power thanks to its more intensive porous structure than other charcoals from trees
- ACC is 100% activated charcoal produced in a flexible textile effectively than any granular form of activated charcoal due and higher internal surface area as compared to the granular charcoal cloth is so much more effective per unit area in removing known agents, the thickness of the cloth can be significantly effectiveness. The use of special manufacturing techniques charcoals that have surface areas of 300-2,000 square meters active, or activated, charcoals are widely used to adsorb from gases or liquids.
- The word adsorb is important here. something, it attaches to it by chemical attraction. The huge charcoal gives it countless bonding sites. When certain chemicals surface, they attach to the surface and are trapped. Activated Charcoal - Well proven technology
- Back2Sleep uses both Green Tea and ActivCharcoal innovations in the pouring process of our foam products.
- Green Tea and ActivCharcoal on the inside, Silver Science on the outside.
- End result? 100% natural ingredients that make the consumers product Clean, Healthy, Fresh, and Pure!
Back2Sleep is the only Bedding Company that adds NanoSilver, Green Tea, and Activated Charcoal to ALL mattresses. Back2Sleep provides the comfort of Theratouch Memory Foam, with the antibacterial technology of NanoSilver, and the health benefits of natural Green Tea and Activated Charcoal. At Back2Sleep, you'll get high-quality, discount mattresses with sales daily and free shipping in the Continental U.S.